We are looking for an Operations Manager for our company located in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
The Operations Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring the organization runs smoothly while working with cross-functional, multi-project team resources to ensure services are delivered on-time according to defined scope and timeline while building positive professional relationships with clients and associates.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Create operations strategy and policies for the company alone and with team members
- Aid in identifying processes to increase efficiencies across the sales and marketing services team
- Support the timeline, cost-effective completion
- Support and manage campaign implementation and optimization – serve as a central hub for all internal communication among multiple departments (vendors, creative, sales, client success, finance)
- Provide and promote high standards of professionalism, integrity, and leadership throughout the life of projects, both within and outside the organization, appropriately representing the company’s business philosophies, protocols, and standards.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of marketplace dynamics and key players.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Undergraduate degree in Business/Marketing/Accounting preferred
- Required languages: English, Sinhala & Tamil (Presentable and confident speaker)
- A proven record of managing multiple time-sensitive projects on schedule.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills
- Experience in digital media, account management, sales & marketing, and accounting.
- Solid writing and grammar skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications & project management tools.
- Understanding of digital marketing practices.
- Understanding general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
Apply for this Position
- If you’re interested, email us your resume at [email protected] with the email subject line “Operations Manager”