BLiNX Lanka is a creative design and development company made of passion and creativity. We are hiring an experienced Creative Designer to help us keep growing. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, BLiNX Lanka is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
- Interact with creative teams, managers, and clients
- Determine the project requirements, timescale, and budget
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts, including making decisions about fonts, images, readability, and readers’ needs
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Keeping clients up to date, listening to and acting on feedback, and explaining the rationale behind graphic design decisions
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Keeping up to date with design and software trends
- Liaising with external printers or production teams to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed or presented to the highest quality
- Stay abreast of current trends in products, the arts, entertainment, marketing, and advertising
- Design Principles, Ideation (Moodboards, Idea Generation, etc.), and Portfolio Management
- Highly professional in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Excellent in Typography
- Knowledge of how to design a branding, logo, page layout, manipulation, creative ads, commercial artworks, concept art, UI/UX, vector design, Illustration, social media, marketing materials, and Graphic Design.
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs: Adobe XD, Corel Draw, Figma/InVision, and After Effects as and when required
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Professional business skills, such as teamwork, project management, and leadership
- A diploma/bachelor’s degree in the related field.
- Minimum 2-5 years of commercial experience in the related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Required languages: English (Presentable and confident speaker), Sinhala & Tamil Optional
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through multi-channel marketing
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients and industry professionals
- Evidence of participation in ongoing professional development opportunities in the areas of graphic design or social media
- Recent hands-on experience with applying design, copy, or web best practices
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with keen attention to detail
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines
An attractive remuneration package with a base salary + bonus the right candidate with a fantastic opportunity for career growth. Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Apply for this Position
- If you’re interested, email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line “Creative Design Specialist”